יום שישי, 29 באפריל 2011

amor fraternal

amor fraternal



amor fraternal amor fraternal amor fraternal

amor fraternal amor fraternal amor fraternal



Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. ~Marcus Aurelius, Meditations


I'm not against half naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be. ~Benny Hill


I just don't want to die without a few scars. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 6


It is more satisfying to be a bad player at golf. The worse you play, the better you remember the occasional good shot. ~Nubar Gulbenkian, 1972


How can one conceive of a one-party system in a country that has over two hundred varieties of cheese? ~Charles de Gaulle, about France


There is a sort of man who pays no attention to his good actions, but is tormented by his bad ones. This is the type that most often writes about himself. ~W. Somerset Maugham, The Summing Up, 1938


A man who finds no satisfaction in himself, seeks for it in vain elsewhere. ~Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld


Whose indomitable spirit changed the face of the earth for us. ~Edmund Arthur Helps


When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world. ~Author Unknown


Metaphor for the night sky: A trillion asterisks and no explanations. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com


But it is a cold, lifeless business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does not represent your life and talent, but a goldsmith's. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry. ~George Ade


It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. I bet this kind of thing does not happen to heroin addicts. I bet that when serious heroin addicts go to purchase their heroin, they do not tolerate waiting in line while some dilettante in front of them orders a hazelnut smack-a-cino with cinnamon sprinkles. ~Dave Barry


Give me the fresh air, a beautiful partner, and a nice round of golf, and you can keep the fresh air and the round of golf. ~Jack Benny


I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. ~Author Unknown


A different language is a different vision of life. ~Federico Fellini


man and the vegetable. I am not alone and unacknowledged. They nod to me and I to them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. ~John 7:24


Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com


What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pike

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה